POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lots of pov source code! : Lots of pov source code! Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Lots of pov source code!
From: Tek
Date: 29 Feb 2004 06:21:19
Message: <4041cb2f$1@news.povray.org>
I've finally got around to updating my website to include source code and
descriptions for my images! Thus far I've only done the "finished" gallery,
which is the one that has my best pictures in:
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/gallery/finished/index.html

Anyway, many thanks to the people who helped me with PHP: Lance Birch, and my
friend/webmaster Rob. It's made it so much easier to maintain the site!

I'd really appreciate knowing what people think of this latest change (and the
website in general), and any suggestions you have for further improvements will
be a great help.

Now I know PHP, anything is possible! :)

Thanks,
--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com